Sunday, January 8, 2012 @ 11:12 AM

Expert Review On No Hands SEO

Expert Review On No Hands SEO
by Peter Day
Researching No Hands SEO?
I've got to state that this is a pretty cool software. While i needed your blog commenting software to round off the rest of my SEO, I ended up picking No Hands SEO since it just looked plain as well as simple!
No Hands SEO operates by submitting your website to blog comments, track backs and whois websites.
Now I must admit i have no clue such a "whois" website is, but all I know is the fact that No Hands SEO will get you Plenty of blog comments.
Whenever I run No Hands SEO, I literally get yourself a 30% traffic increase because it submits my blog comments to around 15,000 blogs and then some of the users and visitors commence to look at my blog as a result of comments.
I even connected with someone on the telephone a few days ago as they said "Hey! You commented on my own blog". At the back of my head I was saying... dam miracle traffic bot is proven to work pretty much.
So how exactly does No Hands SEO Work?
Well, It can be fairly simple. You put in your URL, keywords and phrases as well as the comments you want to go out of on blogs and press GO.
It literally just starts doing stuff...commenting on blogs, leaving trackbacks, leaving pingbacks and even back-links please note behind the scenes.
I've this baby running 24/7 minimized in my computer.
Here's a review of No Hands SEO in action:
Is No Hands SEO Worth It?
Here's the thing...in my personal whatever will raise your Google ranks is worth it because traffic = money. This is <a href="http://www.workwithpeterday.com/online-mlm-secrets/">Online MLM Secrets</a>. Also i much like the undeniable fact that after i use No Hands SEO, I purchase natural traffic from people clicking the blog comments.
When you have a good website that converts people to leads well and gets sales, then No Hands SEO can be quite a goldmine to suit your needs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home