Wednesday, January 20, 2010 @ 11:10 PM

How Jack delivers even if he's out of time

!
http://eCa.sh/IoFW

I got this note from Jack Humphrey today:

Hey],

Here’s a real-world reason why I love Utility Poster.

You have to have new blog posts going up regularly to get
all the traffic and rankings you possibly can. I want a new
post going up every week day.

There are some days where a post is
just not going to be possible if I create it from scratch.

This is true for all bloggers. You’re just not always going
to have time.

At this point you have 2 choices:

1.Forget about it for today and miss an opportunity for
rankings, links, Tweets, and satisfying your readers.

2.Get something up fast that still meets your quality
standards, keeps you on schedule, and gets you links,
traffic, and happy readers.

Most everyone chooses #1. This is because they simply don’t
know they have a choice.

My choice today, as busy as I was with other things, was to
open Utility Poster and bang out a great news post in about
7 minutes.

Other great bloggers in my niche DID have time to post today
and I simply used their hard work to add valuable content to
my site, giving my readers tips and posts to read that they
may have otherwise missed.

They love it. The engines love it. And I didn’t miss a beat
despite being swamped today.

THAT’S how important this tool is to me.

My blog makes 5 figures a month because I post regularly even
if it’s a 7 minute post on days where I just don’t have time
for anything else.

Pass this on to your readers. They need this tool.
They are going to love you for sharing it with them!

-Jack Humphrey

--------

I couldn’t have said it better. That’s Jack showing the power
of Utility Poster and how it fits in his blogging routine.

If it’s that important to Jack, it should be that important
to you!

Grab Utility Poster right now, before they put the price back
to where it probably belongs!
http://eCa.sh/IoFW




Best Regards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home